- Heavy-duty extruded aluminum and stainless steel construction for long, corrosion-resistant life.
- Dampers have been tested to 250,000 cycles.
- Opposed blade damper distributes air evenly over face of grille for better control and less noise and turbulence.
- Special windings and heavy-duty steel gearing on the factory-installed motor provide for long life and easy spring close or open operation. Cross pin drive on the motor shaft provides positive direct drive to damper without a coupling or setscrews, allowing for quick and easy motor change.
- Unique individual nylon blade bushings for smoother and quieter operation that will withstand temperatures of 432 ºF/ 222 ºF.
- Mounting plate provided for slip-in installation in the side of the duct.